Friday, February 17, 2012

Old Window Frame

I love old windows and fell in love with this little one when I found it a few months ago.  I had visions of it painted a chippy white with the dark green peeking through in spots with a vintagey, is that a word - vintagey, print of a bird or nest or something like that. 


However, today I found a sweet old wooden frame that was falling apart, but, it had a fabulous vintage floral print in it. PERFECT!!! I couldn't wait to get home and pull this old window out and replace the print. I even love the green paint with it, so I decided not to paint the window after all.


Part of the charm of this old window is the handle on the bottom and part of the lock still on the top.






Probably the easiest before and after project ever!

'til next time,
Adina






No comments:

Post a Comment